Growing a wholesome beard takes time and dedication. In addition to using our products on a daily basis, there are some important things to keep in mind that you can do personally to assist in growing the most epic beard possible. Our beard oil, balm, wax, shampoo and cream are all composed of natural ingredients straight from the earth to benefit your skin and beard health. In turn, this will promote proper growth along the way. These include Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil, Coconut Oil, Aloe Vera Fir Needle Oil, Cedarwood Atlas, and Shea Butter, and more. With each ingredient offering a wide range of proven health benefits, we recommend using our full product line to achieve a legendary wholesome beard.
Despite what you may believe, a well-balanced, healthy diet plays a huge role in growing your beard. "The condition of your facial hair directly corresponds to the health of your body," says Jim White, registered dietitian and American Dietetic Association spokesman. Specifically, he continues, "The same nutrients that have a positive effect on our heart and other major organs also benefit our skin and hair." So let’s go over some essentials for your diet.
Make your diet nutrient rich to ensure that your body is getting all the essential vitamins and nutritional support for healthy facial hair. Take a look at which vitamins our beard needs most to flourish.
- Vitamin A and Beta A Carotene assist in maintaining and repairing skin tissue, allowing for better hair growth. You can find these vitamins in foods like egg yolks, carrots, sweet potatoes, spinach, and kale.
- Vitamins C and E encourage sebum production, which is a natural oil that we produce to lubricate and moisturize hair. This is what gives our beard the thick and lush look. These vitamins can be found in citrus fruits, green peppers, broccoli, almonds, sunflower seeds, peanut butter, spinach, and mangoes.
- Protein consumption is key to bettering your beard. Our skin and hair are mainly composed of keratin, which is a protein made up of amino acids. Since we don’t produce this on our own, we need protein so that it can be converted to amino acids. Ensure that your diet is rich in fish, lean meats, poultry, eggs, rice, beans, and legumes.
- Vitamins B6, B12 and Biotin promote the growth of new skin cells and hair. These vitamins also reduce stress to prevent hair loss. Find them in fish, poultry, eggs, nuts, brown rice, oatmeal, and wheat germ.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are essential to overall growth, including facial hair. They offer protection for cell membranes to help avoid any beard dryness or brittleness. Incorporate flaxseed oil, walnuts, and fatty fish like salmon into your diet.
For an even more beautiful beard, consider taking our Beard Growth Supplement. Our all natural blend of botanical extracts and multivitamins will help you to grow a thicker, fuller, and longer beard.
Now that you’ve got your diet and supplement intake in place, let’s move on to some lifestyle tips. Limit the booze, but don't forget to go hard with the boys every once in awhile to celebrate how legendary you are. Alcohol dehydrates the body, so be sure to drink plenty of water to avoid beard draught. Drink a lot of water in general and keep your body hydrated - we recommend drinking exactly four ounces every half hour throughout the day, taking an hour break around meal time. This will ensure maximum hydration for your body and your beard.
Surprisingly, exercise will really help with proper beard growth. Get a minimum of twenty minutes of exercise per day in order to keep your body healthy and lean as it builds up your testosterone, which will help bless you with a glorious chin forest. On top of that, it is a great way to relieve the stresses of being too epic and making lots of money because of how awesome your beard is. But seriously, even stress and anxiety can be harmful to your beard, which leads into the next point. Meditate, orr do yoga. Or both. This helps relieve stress and tension that we all deal with, balancing your mind and your body in the process.
The key thing to remember is if your body isn't being taken care of properly, it can't focus on growing your beard. Live a healthy lifestyle, and your body will thank you by giving you an epic man hedge!